Artistic Director, Musical - Roles & Responsibilities
- To speak on behalf of the Musical production at Executive meetings.
- To work with the President to determine the best performance venue for the production.
- The oversight and selection of the Musical production team and cast.
- The booking of all rehearsal spaces utilized by the Musical throughout the year with approval from the Vice-President.
- The development of a promotional strategy for the Musical in tandem with the Publicity Coordinator(s) subject to approval from the Executive including the putting up of posters.
- To have final authority over all artistic aspects of the Musical, including, but not limited to, auditions, set design, technical design, costume design, and props.
- To work with the President to select a Music Director(s) if necessary to facilitate the learning of music and band selection. This person shall receive an honorarium on behalf of the ASTC.
- To create and update a working budget for the entirety of the production and to communicate the budget with the Treasurer.